A tool to help manage the psychological variables of sport performance
What is it?
- It's an integral concept of athletic performance that takes into account not just the physical and technical skills of the athlete, but also the person who is the athlete.
- Teskal allows for a consistent level of communication between coach/athlete and/or team.
- Whether for situations where the athlete and coach live in different places, or when the athlete competes far away, Teskal allows for the continued monitoring of numerous variables relevant to the athlete and the athlete's performance.
- Do you want to be able to perform at the level you are physically and technically capable?
- How do you train your capacity to manage stress, your self-confidence?
- When you have an athlete in good physical shape, well trained, having good performances but unable to repeat in competition.
How do you handle these situations? How and when do you intervene?
- An athlete with a specific competition plan, developed jointly with the coach. When faced with pressure during the competition this athlete starts making impulsive, ineffective decisions.
How can that be prevented?
- Something is going on in an athlete's life that impacts the mood, the energy, the motivation.
How can you detect it early enough?
- Would you like to develop a total coaching system that includes the development of psychosocial skills and that is sustainable over time?
- Are you interested in being able to follow-up and analyze the changes and development generated in the athletes over several seasons?
- Would you be interested in developing psychological consistency through confidence, effort and motivation, so that your athletes are committed, persistent, assertive and decisive?
Teskal gives the right tools to your coaches
Want more information?
- Download a brochure.
- Sign up for a free account. You will have unlimited access to two types of questionnaires, and one keynote.